Cancellation and Return
- The Buyer may cancel any order for Goods for any reason up to the point of dispatch and any payments made by the Buyer shall be refunded in full within 24 hours. The Buyer may cancel any Contract for Services at any time before two working days has passed from the day after the Contract was made and any payments made by the Buyer shall be refunded in full within 48 hours. If, however, the Supplier starts to perform its side of the Contract with the agreement of the Buyer before the Buyer exercises this right to cancel, the right to cancel is lost.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Supplier by email or telephone within 7 working days of delivery if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made, the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Supplier within 24 hours of delivery. The Buyer shall be entitled to a replacement or a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact defective.
- If you are a consumer you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the Contract for Goods and receive a refund by informing the Supplier by telephone or email within 24 hours of receipt of the Goods. The right to cancel does not apply if the goods have been unsealed by the Consumer.
- Goods must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer's expense within 24 hours of cancellation in the original packaging and should be adequately insured during the return journey. The Buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods (including delivery charges, if any) except for return postal charges. If the Buyer fails to return the Goods following cancellation, the Supplier shall be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from the Buyer.
- Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Supplier on the package.
- Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer's fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.