- Goods supplied within Lagos will normally be delivered 24 hours after acceptance of order.
- Goods supplied outside Lagos will normally be delivered within 2 working days of acceptance of order.
- Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
- The Supplier shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Supplier shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer's address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods, or where the Buyer fails to take delivery at the agreed time, at the time delivery was attempted.
- Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until payment of the price has been made in full.
- Goods containing Alcohol must be signed for by someone aged 18 or over
- To ensure deliveries are successful, we recommend not choosing a timed delivery option especially during peak periods (Christmas, Valentines Day and Mothers Day).
In some circumstances, for example, when delivering to some business addresses, hospitals or universities, we may not be able to deliver the Hamper directly to the intended recipient. Please note that these circumstances are outside our control. In this case, we will deliver to the reception area or post room and (where possible) obtain a signature from the receptionist (or equivalent). This signature will be our record of delivery.
To ensure the highest likelihood of delivery success, please ensure that you provide as much information regarding the location of the recipient as possible within the delivery instructions, including department name, floor number, mobile phone number, etc.
- Hospital-specific delivery issues Deliveries to hospitals are often problematic as patients move from ward to ward, or are discharged. In addition, many hospitals do not accept Hampers with Flowers deliveries due to health & safety restrictions. If an order is placed for delivery to a hospital and the delivery is not successful, we reserve the right to not refund or resend the order.
- University-related delivery issues Due to the size of university campuses, it can often be difficult to locate recipients at universities. We are therefore not able to deliver to recipients themselves and will always deliver to the University postroom or reception. Please ensure that you include enough information for the postroom/reception staff to be able to locate the intended recipient of the Hampers. We are not liable for the non-delivery of Hampers to recipients at Universities as we have no control of the delivery once it reaches the postroom/reception.
- Other business address delivery issues If you wish to order Hampers for delivery to a business address, we recommend that you use one of our timed delivery services (where available) to ensure delivery is made within office hours.
In the event that our standard delivery option is chosen for a business address and a delivery between 8.00 a.m and 6.30 p.m. fails owing to the recipient not being available, or the business being closed, we will not accept any liability for the non-delivery and reserve the right to charge an additional production and delivery charge for any subsequent redelivery. If you decide to cancel the order instead of arranging a redelivery, we reserve the right to deduct a cancellation fee from the refund value.